Tuesday 21 August 2012

My Blog

My Blog
This blog is all about modelling. I am creating it because I think some people think modelling is basically another word for showing off. Sometimes I find it hard to talk about - even though my friends are really supportive of me there are some people who aren't. I want to give advice to anyone who wants to start modelling and make it more well known. I would love to post pictures of what I do and tell people what its like to be a model. Hopefully people will start to realise modelling is just like any other hobby. Please comment any feedback or ideas.

Gracie  

4 comments:

  1. Great concept! =]


    www.thefashionexpressway.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's really nice to get feedback :)

      Delete
  2. Wow :) Really Inspiring, Well done! - I have applied to modelling agency "Bruce and Brown", eagerly waiting reply as of yet :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw thanks! That's great that you've applied! Good luck and enjoy anything you do :) x love Gracie xx

    ReplyDelete

Please no bad language. Any comments that use bad language or any inappropriate terms will be removed immediately.