Thursday 30 August 2012

NEWSFLASH!

NEWSFLASH!


 I have just had some bad news tonight :( A company who have been using me regularly for 2 years, M&S, have just said I am now too tall for their sample sizes and have been dropped! When I said there were no height limits - you can get too tall, as, unless you're modelling for a teen range, the average maximum sample size is age 10. However, the good news is M&S do a teen range so I just need to grow a bit more! The agency are putting my younger sister forward so good luck to her! I hope I won't have to retire just yet! :)                                                                                                                                                                    


M&S on location
M&S studio shoot


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please no bad language. Any comments that use bad language or any inappropriate terms will be removed immediately.